Articles tagged "Erik Frenz"
Patriots Defense Hanging on by a Statistical Thread
Same story as 2010: The Patriots' offense has carried them to double-digit wins. But will the postseason story end prematurely once again?
Patriots Cancel Tebow Time: 5 Things We Learned
Tebow magic was influenced heavily by ball security, but three turnovers stopped the hands of Tebow time before there were 15 minutes left in the game. Learn 5 things about the game with Professor Erik Frenz.
Dan Orlovsky Does Patriots vs. Colts Justice...Almost: Things We Learned
Dan Orlovsky gave this game the same element of excitement without any of the hype. Erik Frenz breaks it down.
Pats-Colts: Not The Same Without Peyton Manning
The annual duel between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning has been aptly named "The War of 1812." Instead, this typically important battle has become seemingly little more than a formality in an all but certain 0-16 season for the Colts. The surest sign of that certainty? O-16rlovsky.
Hog Report:Fins' front won't Suck for Luck'
The Dolphins have stopped sucking and started beef chucking. This, and other hog-worthy notes in Erik Frenz's weekly Hog Report.
Hog Report Week 9: Tim Tebow Is Not a Golden God For Triumphing over Raiders D-Hogs
The Broncos Offensive Hogs ran wild on the Oakland Raiders, thus stirring the pot on the Tim Tebow debate for another week. Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.
Hog Report Week 8: Rams D-Hogs take Saints O-Hogs to the butcher shop
St. Louis' Defensive Hogs hit one out of the park that would have made even Albert Pujols proud, battering and bloodying the Saints No. 1 O-Hogs like they hadn't been all year. Erik Frenz investigates this and other notable Hogs from Week 8.
The Statistical Showdowns in Patriots vs. Steelers: Game Preview
The battle of the stat sheet will not determine the war on the field, but there are many interesting numbers to note headed into this week's clash between the Steelers and the Patriots. And none of them are Pittsburgh's No. 1 pass defense vs. New England's No. 1 pass offense.
- Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game