Articles tagged "Erik Frenz"
Patriots Defense Hanging on by a Statistical Thread
Same story as 2010: The Patriots' offense has carried them to double-digit wins. But will the postseason story end prematurely once again?
Patriots Cancel Tebow Time: 5 Things We Learned
Tebow magic was influenced heavily by ball security, but three turnovers stopped the hands of Tebow time before there were 15 minutes left in the game. Learn 5 things about the game with Professor Erik Frenz.
Dan Orlovsky Does Patriots vs. Colts Justice...Almost: Things We Learned
Dan Orlovsky gave this game the same element of excitement without any of the hype. Erik Frenz breaks it down.
Pats-Colts: Not The Same Without Peyton Manning
The annual duel between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning has been aptly named "The War of 1812." Instead, this typically important battle has become seemingly little more than a formality in an all but certain 0-16 season for the Colts. The surest sign of that certainty? O-16rlovsky.
Hog Report:Fins' front won't Suck for Luck'
The Dolphins have stopped sucking and started beef chucking. This, and other hog-worthy notes in Erik Frenz's weekly Hog Report.
Hog Report Week 9: Tim Tebow Is Not a Golden God For Triumphing over Raiders D-Hogs
The Broncos Offensive Hogs ran wild on the Oakland Raiders, thus stirring the pot on the Tim Tebow debate for another week. Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.
Hog Report Week 8: Rams D-Hogs take Saints O-Hogs to the butcher shop
St. Louis' Defensive Hogs hit one out of the park that would have made even Albert Pujols proud, battering and bloodying the Saints No. 1 O-Hogs like they hadn't been all year. Erik Frenz investigates this and other notable Hogs from Week 8.
The Statistical Showdowns in Patriots vs. Steelers: Game Preview
The battle of the stat sheet will not determine the war on the field, but there are many interesting numbers to note headed into this week's clash between the Steelers and the Patriots. And none of them are Pittsburgh's No. 1 pass defense vs. New England's No. 1 pass offense.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012