Articles tagged "Elvis Dumervil"
Slack Lines, Week 1: Our All-Star Comedy Panel Of NFL Picks
Introducing the NFL picks column with an all-star panel of comedic talent who help put the fun in painful, financially crippling gambling losses.
Opening Numbers: Pro Football Guru Tackles Week 1
Just when you thought it was safe to have another boring weekend without the pigskin, the National Football League is back for its 94th season. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter has your opening numbers.
Denver Broncos Will Be Good Team; Will They Be Good Bets?
The Denver Broncos were outstanding against the spread in 2012, but history suggests they will not be the same strong bet in 2013.
2012 San Diego Chargers Led NFL In Blown Leads
CHFF resident medical examiner Justin Henry reopens the case file for the 2012 San Diego Chargers and finds that they coughed up a league-high five halftime leads last season. Philip Rivers tossed 0 TDs and 7 INTs in the second half of those blown games.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans