Articles tagged "Eddie Lacy"
King of Props Continues to Reign Supreme
With another easy winner on Thursday night, the "King of Props" is now 29-17 (.630) for the season. He strongly recommends two more plays on Sunday.
Matter of Facts: Week 12 Statistical Onslaught
Now that there are neither any winless or undefeated teams this season, we can focus on finding a champion and not worrying about perfection. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter provides a rapid-fire barrage of facts and stats for the Week 12 slate.
King of Props Is a Titan of the Pigskin Industry
Through the first 10 weeks of the season, the "King of Props" is 10 games over .500 at 25-15 (.625). He looks to build on that success with a Thursday night play.
Rookie RBs Lacy, Stacy and Ellington Making Big Impacts
Running backs EDDIE LACY of Green Bay and ZAC STACY of St. Louis have been two of the most productive running backs in the NFL over the past month while ANDRE ELLINGTON of Arizona has given his team a spark.
Week 10 Trifecta: Contending Colts Need To Win Convincingly
The Week 10 Cold, Hard Football Facts Trifecta expects the Pittsburgh Steelers to rebound from their dismal Week 9 effort; looks for a defensive tussle in Green Bay; and argues that the Colts need to produce some convincing wins to be a true contender, starting Sunday against the Rams.
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate