Articles tagged "Ed Young"
Oh, The Statistical Humanity! Denver Broncos Aerial Machine Goes Down in Flames
The Denver Broncos and their sexy, record-setting offense were humiliated 43-8 in Super Bowl XLVIII, joining a long, long list of great offenses that came up small when the moment got big. Peyton Manning, meanwhile, has now led the two worst postseason offensive implosions of the past 50 years.
Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
Football is a chaotic, complicated and violent game. Yet it follows simple and definable statistical patterns centered around one single factor: the efficiency of your QB vs. the other guy's QB. And in this case, those patterns tell us that Denver-Seattle is the Statistically Perfect Super Bowl.
Natural Spirit Of Combat: Football Violence Healthy, Vital To American Character
Once upon a time the NFL embraced its identity as a combat sport, a way for iron to sharpen iron and for the nation to distinguish. Somewhere along the line it has lost that sense of identity and purpose, and that is a problem for society.
Vince Young: The Man, the Myth, the Moron
Vince Young returned to the news this week, but will he ever return to the NFL? Scott Kacsmar examines a confusing career full of comebacks and clowning.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls