Articles tagged "ESPN"
Confirmed: Herm Edwards Blows
Herm drew the short straw at the production meeting for the cast and crew.
This is the Chris Berman we need
Chris Berman recalls life with his friend and one of ESPN's founding fathers, Tom Mees.
ESPN should fire Chris Berman from play-by-play
If you stayed up late to watch the Raiders and Chargers, and had the volume up, you were smothered by the suffocating play-by-play of Chris Berman. This was the broadcast equivalent of the '85 Bears defense and we were Tony Eason at the Super Bowl.
Oakland fumbles away chances to San Diego
Despite the new regime, it's the same old Raiders as mistakes lead to home loss against Phillip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers.
Sanchez to Theismann: "I have two large cojones. And mine actually work."
Late last week, Joe Theismann said Jets QB Mark Sanchez is too nice and that Sanchez will have to show off his "cojones" this season. Theismann was not endorsing Super Beta Prostate at the time.
ESPN podcast with our Tailgate32: 17 weeks, 32 games, 25,000 miles
ESPN podcast with our Tailgate32: 17 weeks, 32 games, 25,000 miles.
Unreal Super Bowl Media Day Legends
Super Bowl Media Day would be a lot better if these tales were true. Okay, so Chris Berman interviewing himself on Media Day is probably true, but other than that, the following stories are intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012