Articles tagged "ESPN"
Kirk Cousins Replaces RG3; ESPN Replaces Sanity With Blanket Coverage
The Redskins field the worst defense in franchise history. Yet they just reacted by benching QB Robert Griffin III in favor of Kirk Cousins, inspiring a feeding frenzy on ESPN. Who knew that a QB change on a 3-10 team was such a big deal?
Pigskin Detention: Would You Invest in 50 Danny Woodhead's?
CBS' Dan Dierdorf says Chargers head coach Mike McCoy probably wishes he could have "50 Danny Woodheads" on the team. To illustrate the absurdity of this notion, imagine you're Mike McCoy and you're staring at your locker room with 50 Danny Woodheads.
Erin Andrews Might Have Some New Stalkers
Hippies and Creepers follow Erin Andrews everywhere, including live-sets on Fox NFL Sunday.
Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis and Chris Berman Enter Pigskin Detention
Late last week, the one and only Michael Irvin made a bold proclamation when he said Dez Bryant will win the 2013 MVP.
There's a Hole in Your Anti-Redskin Cause, Bill Simmons
Such phony outrage over the Redskins name form privileged sports writers. Let's see Bill Simmons talk about one of his favorite teams instead.
Confirmed: Herm Edwards Blows
Herm drew the short straw at the production meeting for the cast and crew.
This is the Chris Berman we need
Chris Berman recalls life with his friend and one of ESPN's founding fathers, Tom Mees.
ESPN should fire Chris Berman from play-by-play
If you stayed up late to watch the Raiders and Chargers, and had the volume up, you were smothered by the suffocating play-by-play of Chris Berman. This was the broadcast equivalent of the '85 Bears defense and we were Tony Eason at the Super Bowl.
Oakland fumbles away chances to San Diego
Despite the new regime, it's the same old Raiders as mistakes lead to home loss against Phillip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans