Articles tagged "E.J. Manuel"
Afternoon Spotlight: Newbie QBs Fight For Respect
Five first-year QB starters, three huge wins, one crushing loss, one surprising benching. Colonel Comey assesses the present and future for all five.
King of Props Expects a Bill to Pay
If you followed the "King of Props" on Monday night, you counted your winnings 5 minutes into the game and rested easy the rest of the night. The King is now a cool 11-5 on the season and looks for a similarly easy payoff tonight.
No Dream: EJ Manuel Gives Buffalo Bills Fans Real Hope
Rookie quarterback, great poise, great arm, great backstory. Buffalo Bill? Can't be, right. Nope. Buffalo fans, you're not dreaming. You have arrived.
Week 1 Real QB Rating Review: Peyton Sets Records, Brady Defies Odds, Gabbert Sucks
Broncos QB Peyton Manning made history in crushing the Super Bowl Champion Ravens, and Tom Brady's Patriots worked a little Week 1 magic to squeak by the Bills. Which QB should quit football? Find out here.
Colonel Comey: Rex Ryan, Terrelle Pryor And Other Week 1 Shocks
Our esteemed officer of analysis Colonel Comey weighs in with the first part of his two-a-day Sunday reviews: defensive minds rise, moral wins abound, bandwagons open doors. Stand up and salute, soldier of the statistics.
Final Round Of Stats, Facts And Data From The 2013 NFL Draft
A complete round of data from the 2013 draft, highlighting the best and worst of the NFL's annual public meat market. Let's just say Southern girls had plenty to cheer for this weekend.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans