Articles tagged "Dwight Freeney"
2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
With two weeks remaining in the regular season, there have been 18 comeback wins of at least 14 points, tied for the most in a season in NFL history (18 in 2011).
Dude Doesn't Lose: The Russell Wilson Story
Ladies, babies and grandmas all love him. So do gamblers. Why? Russell Wilson hasn't suffered a decisive loss since he was a college sophomore.
Deacon Jones Rests in His Own Class of NFL Sack Masters
Deacon Jones, the man who created the quarterback sack, has passed away at 74. Scott Kacsmar examines the NFL’s “official” sack leaders, who all owe respect to this pass-rushing pioneer.
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
Indianapolis Colts: Deconstruction of a Champion to a New Era
With franchise-sack leader Dwight Freeney on his way out of Indianapolis, the Colts move a step closer to a complete rebuild from their Super Bowl teams. Scott Kacsmar examines the era-changing process.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay