Articles tagged "Dwight Freeney"
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
Indianapolis Colts: Deconstruction of a Champion to a New Era
With franchise-sack leader Dwight Freeney on his way out of Indianapolis, the Colts move a step closer to a complete rebuild from their Super Bowl teams. Scott Kacsmar examines the era-changing process.
Wild Card Hog Report: Redskins and Seahawks Run-Heavy Rebirth
The Redskins and Seahawks have reinvinted what it means to be a smash-mouth team to great success, while the Bengals and Texans are taking a more traditional approach.
Aldon Smith vs. Reggie White, Michael Strahan: The Great Sack Race
Aldon Smith (1.5 sacks vs. New Orleans) is 1 sack shy this season of surpassing Hall of Famer Reggie White as the best young sack specialist in NFL history. He might even challenge Michael Strahan's single-season record of 22.5.
Broncos Grab Stranglehold on AFC West With Fifth Straight Win
Denver extends its lead to three games in the division with a victory over San Diego while the poor get poorer as Oakland and Kansas City fall again.
Hog Report: Colts' D-Hogs Finish Chuck Strong for Pagano
In a week of dominant performances, the Colts win one for Pags, the 49ers reach unseen heights in offense, and the Eagles have their wings clipped,
NFC North: Lions, Vikings Shoot For 2-0
The Bears measure their new offense against the Packers' standard, the Lions try again for a signature win and the Vikings look to keep rolling.
Colts Trample Titans: Five Things We Learned
Cold, Hard Football Facts beat man Steve Camp assesses the wreckage of Tennessee's crash landing at Lucas Oil Stadium. What's that? That was the actual game? Coulda fooled us.
Colts at Titans (Is Anybody Watching This?): Week 8 Preview
Is it still called a pre-view if no one is watching? Steve Camp smacks you in the mouth with a fist full of facts.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012