Articles tagged "Dwayne Allen"
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 6 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the statistical elements that defined every NFL victory and defeat in Week 6, from New England's last-second triumph, to continued problems in Houston.
Vick Ballard Will Emerge as a Top Running Back in 2013
Justin Henry says Colts second-year running back Vick Ballard is more than just an underrated talent. He's poised for a breakout season in 2013. You might want to readjust your fantasy draft board.
The NFL's Biggest Overachievers And Underachievers In 2012
The 2012 Indianapolis Colts were the NFL's biggest overachiever in nearly two decades, while the New England Patriots were the league's most underachieving team last year, writes Scott Kacsmar.
NFL Blacksmithing: How Super Bowl Winners Craft Their Receiving Weapons
What kind of receiving corps wins a Super Bowl? Is it better to have veterans or a mix of young players? Homegrown talent or free agents? Scott Kacsmar examines all 47 Super Bowl champs and, among other things, finds that dominant WRs are often a deterrent to team success.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
Gutless NFL Coaches Fail Badly In Four-Minute Offense
NFL coaches fold badly in four-minute situations, say Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar. Given a chance to put teams away with one well-executed drive, they stubbornly refuse to pass the football, opening the door for a late rally by opponents.
Indianapolis Colts: Deconstruction of a Champion to a New Era
With franchise-sack leader Dwight Freeney on his way out of Indianapolis, the Colts move a step closer to a complete rebuild from their Super Bowl teams. Scott Kacsmar examines the era-changing process.
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate