Articles tagged "Dr. Konrad Lorenz"
Natural Spirit Of Combat: Football Violence Healthy, Vital To American Character
Once upon a time the NFL embraced its identity as a combat sport, a way for iron to sharpen iron and for the nation to distinguish. Somewhere along the line it has lost that sense of identity and purpose, and that is a problem for society.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Chicago Capitalizes On Jet's Mistakes On Monday Night
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
Must See Videos