Articles tagged "Doug Martin"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
Scorching King of Props Pursues Perfection Monday Night
With two more wins on Sunday, the "King of Props" is 3-0 for Week 10 and 25-14 on the season. He looks to keep the fire raging by backing a Buccaneer in an otherwise dismal Miami-Tampa Bay Monday night tilt.
Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram!
OK, Tim Tebow's not a Ram, and NFL reporting can be a shoddy sludge. But even if it's just a thin rumor circulating for page views, he'd at least give St. Louis a different look if Sam Bradford is out. This and other musings in Part 2 of Colonel Comey's 5 Things We Learned.
5 Things, Take 2: Rivers is (Runner-Up) MVP, Welker for MHD (Most Happy Dude)
Colonel Comey digests six more hours of football and churns out new nuggets, including the rebirth of Rivers, the embarrassment of the NFL replay system, and the lizards eating Wes Welker's legs.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues