Articles tagged "Doug Martin"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
Scorching King of Props Pursues Perfection Monday Night
With two more wins on Sunday, the "King of Props" is 3-0 for Week 10 and 25-14 on the season. He looks to keep the fire raging by backing a Buccaneer in an otherwise dismal Miami-Tampa Bay Monday night tilt.
Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram!
OK, Tim Tebow's not a Ram, and NFL reporting can be a shoddy sludge. But even if it's just a thin rumor circulating for page views, he'd at least give St. Louis a different look if Sam Bradford is out. This and other musings in Part 2 of Colonel Comey's 5 Things We Learned.
5 Things, Take 2: Rivers is (Runner-Up) MVP, Welker for MHD (Most Happy Dude)
Colonel Comey digests six more hours of football and churns out new nuggets, including the rebirth of Rivers, the embarrassment of the NFL replay system, and the lizards eating Wes Welker's legs.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review