Articles tagged "Donovan McNabb"
David Garrard: The Best 4th-Round QB Since Rich Gannon
With David Garrard’s retirement from the Jets, Scott Kacsmar examines a career better than most people will remember. Garrard is the best fourth-round QB since Rich Gannon.
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
Alex Over Geno Smith: Kansas City Chiefs’ History of Thrift-Store QBs
The Kansas City Chiefs do their QB shopping at the thrift store. The latest purchase? Alex Smith. Scott Kacsmar examines a franchise that has gone 30 years since drafting a QB that won a game for them.
Super Study Breakdown of Super Bowl XLVII, Part 4
Adam Dobrowolski concludes his super study breakdown for Super Bowl XLVII looking at the quarterback match-up with experience and passer rating.
NFL Quarterbacks: Career Playoff Drive Stats (2013 Edition)
Like Groundhog Day. Scott Kacsmar returns with the 2013 update to his playoff drive stats (3,844 drives) for 26 quarterbacks. Soak in the new data and Captain Comeback’s Super Bowl XLVII prediction.
The Best and Worst NFL Quarterbacks on Third Down in the Playoffs
Which quarterbacks excel on third down (the money down) in the NFL postseason? Scott Kacsmar examines, and finds an unlikely leader. It’s not Joe Flacco, but keep thinking that direction.
Matter of Facts: 49ers QB's Have 17 Touchdowns, Zero INT's In Five Super Bowls
The Ravens are making only their second trip to the Big Game. The 49ers are back in the Super Bowl for the first time since they scored 49 in '94. Russell Baxter brings an onslaught of facts and frivolity 10 days before the Big Game.
Super Bowl Hog Report: 49ers & Ravens Opposite Kinds of Run Heavy
While both Harbaugh's 49ers and Caldwell's Ravens use their offensive lines to set the tone for their offense, how they do that is the exact opposite.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012