Articles tagged "Demaryius Thomas"
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News For AFC West
Go west? Over the past two seasons, the 2012 Denver Broncos (13-3) are the only team in the AFC West to finish with a winning record.
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Top 10 Wild Card Games In NFL History
Wild Card Weekend annually provides some of the most compelling, exciting and unbelievable moments on the football calendar. Cold Hard Football Facts' resident Voice-Of-God Patrick Imig offers his take on the 10 best Wild Card games ever.
NFL’s New Overtime System Requires New Strategies For Coaches And Teams
With 22 overtime games (3rd most ever) in 2012, Scott Kacsmar looks at the new system and finds the kickoff rule change is just as big of a factor. New rules will require new coaching strategies.
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
Captain Comeback Week 9: New York Giants Shell-Shocked by Pittsburgh Steelers
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has a midseason review for all 32 offenses in the clutch. The Steelers shock the Giants, Andrew Luck's historic day, and milestones for Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan ring in the Week 9 edition.
Captain Comeback: Eli Manning Out-Clutches Tony Romo In Dallas
Scott Kacsmar has sobering news for Dallas fans: Eli Manning now boasts as many comebacks and game-winning drives in Cowboys Stadium as Tony Romo (three). Also: clutch wins again for Stafford, Luck; more close losses for Newton and Rivers. Who says clutch history doesn't repeat itself?
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012