Articles tagged "Deion Sanders"
Jerry Jones Says Deion In His Prime Could Cover Calvin Johnson
In Jerry World, what Jerry says goes ... even if it doesn't stick. The reality is that Jones is doing his current defense no favors. Reality #2 is that there isn't a human being on this planet that can cover Calvin Johnson.
Techies List 32 Top NFL Twitter Accounts: Drew Brees, Deion Sanders And, Yes, CHFF Too
Popular techie site Mashable listed this week 32 'must follow' Twitter accounts for NFL fans, and CHFF joined a veritable who's who of players and media heavyweights.
Pigskin Detention: Deion Sanders thinks about Eli every night
The NFL Network Gameday crew auditions for a gospel choir, Westwood One's Dave Sims mocks Steven Tyler and Joe Biden tells the San Francisco crowd what they don't want to hear!
Pigskin Detention: Mike Smith's Tecmo Falcons
Also, Phil Simms doesn't listen to Phil Simms. Plus, the NFL is cracking down on James Harrison's below-the-belt tackling with a new fine system. And we unveil updated Wild Card Commodity Rankings. Got all that? Sweet.
Deion Sanders, Chris Berman and the mystery of Bruce Gradkowski
A week after putting his faith in Rex Grossman, Deion Sanders remained silent after Week 6. And quick, someone alert the folks in Bristol that Bruce Gradkowski does not play for the Oakland Raiders.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".