Articles tagged "Deion Branch"
New England Patriots Outlast Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl Classic
The New England Patriots topped the Seattle Seahawks, 28-24, in an instant-classic Super Bowl XLIX Sunday night in Arizona. The Tom Brady-Bill Belichick tandem cemented its legacy as arguably the best of all time.
The Dirty Two Dozen: Patriots Offense Spreads The Wealth
Tom Brady threw TD passes to OT Nate Solder and little-used FB James Develin as the Patriots annihilated the Colts, 45-7, to advance to Super Bowl XLIX. Brady has now thrown playoff TD passes to an incredible 24 different players, while padding his many postseason records.
AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game-Capsules
The Divisional Round Playoff Capsules, also available in Gel-Tab form.
NFL Week 2 Statistical Tailgate
NFL Week 2 proved to be a war of attrition, at least for the list of Pro Bowl players who fell to injuries. And the defending Super Bowl Champions also took one on the chin as well.
Colonel Comey's Patriots-Broncos AFC Title Game Blog
Colonel Comey reported from Mile High for the Big Game. He chronicled the minute-by-minute action here, from the pre-game lunch (steak tips!), to the authoritative Broncos performance to the final 26-16 Denver victory.
Potentially Breaking News: Johnny Football Declares For The Hall Of Fame
And Tom Brady is ready for postseason victory celebrations.
New England Patriots Desperately Seeking Help at Wide Receiver
With the loss of Danny Amendola and tight ends Gronkowski and Hernandez missing in action, the New England Patriots have taken to the Classified section of the Newspaper.
Aaron Hernandez Arrest Latest Blow For Tom Brady, Patriots Offense
Aaron Hernandez was cuffed this morning and then cut by the Patriots. Tom Brady must now try to rebuild an offense that has suffered more attrition this off-season than a front-line trench warfare infantry outfit in World War I.
NFL Blacksmithing: How Super Bowl Winners Craft Their Receiving Weapons
What kind of receiving corps wins a Super Bowl? Is it better to have veterans or a mix of young players? Homegrown talent or free agents? Scott Kacsmar examines all 47 Super Bowl champs and, among other things, finds that dominant WRs are often a deterrent to team success.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls