Articles tagged "Defensive Hog Index"
Bears-Cowboys Monday Night Football: Jay Cutler's Legit Gripe And the Chicago Paradox
The Chicago Bears visit the Dallas Cowboys in a Monday Night Football battle between marquee NFL franchises. Jay Cutler has plenty to gripe about: Chicago has a Super Bowl-caliber defense and dreadful offense, No. 1 on our Defensive Hog Index, No. 32 on our Offensive Hog Index.
Hog Report: Hog-Wild finish to Wild Card Weekend
The Hog Indexes have been the difference between postseason fame and shame in year's past, and 2011 is shaping up similarly. In fact, the Broncos upset of the Steelers can be traced back to one very important category in the Hog Index.
Hog Report: Breaking down the playoffs
The battle of the trenches often determines the outcome of the war in postseason play. There are some teams that are well-equipped to weather the storm, and others who could be in for a nasty roll in the mud.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?