Articles tagged "DeSean Jackson"
Philadelphia Runs Through Detroit At Lincoln Financial Snowglobe
In blizzard-like conditions at Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia produced a rushing onslaught - an avalanche if you will - that churned out 299 rushing yards on 46 carries.
Week 10 Daily Fantasy Football Best Buys and Over Priced: DraftKings.com
Our Football Nation.com 50-person fantasy contest with DraftKings.com is back for Week 10. It’s only $10 to enter and the Top 10 finalists all win money. You won’t find better odds anywhere else in the world of Daily Fantasy Football.
Week 9 Trifecta: Must-Win Games For Ravens, Eagles
The CHFF Trifecta has pieced together back-to-back winning weeks and looks to build on the momentum as we cross into the second-half of the season. The Trifecta is banking on spirited efforts from the Ravens and Eagles as they attempt to keep pace in their respective divisions.
Chip Kelly Needs To Stick With Nick Foles; Here's Why
After getting the nod to start against Tampa, Nick Foles played his best game yet. Here's why Chip Kelly should stick with the young gunslinger.
Slack Lines, Week 6: If It Wasn't for Bad Luck...
Our hapless gang accepts their fate, as Nick invites New York's abuse, Beau jinxes some undergrads, and Jerry comes to terms with the subpar Pats.
Chipadelphia: Why Kelly's Eagles Can Flourish Under Nick Foles
Chip Kelly may have gotten his second NFL win, but he lost his QB in the process. But the clever coach can still win with Foles at the helm.
Let The Chips Fall Where They May: Kelly's Eagles In Trouble
The Eagles weren't expected to defeat the Broncos, but no one thought they would be disgraced. After a 52-20 loss, Kelly's team will be tested.
Time To Chip In: Kelly Needs To Bring His Team Back To Reality
They might put up some staggering numbers, but the Philadelphia Eagles are still playing dumb football. Can Kelly change their foolish ways?
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".