Articles tagged "DeMarcus Ware"
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
NFC Pro Bowl Roster And Player Notes
The San Francisco 49ers placed a league-best nine players on the National Football Conference All-Star team that will face the American Football Conference All-Stars in the 2013 Pro Bowl – the kickoff to Super Bowl week – the NFL announced today.
Captain Comeback Week 15: 49ers and Patriots Play NFL’s Game of the Year
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down the historical context of New England’s 28-point comeback attempt against the 49ers. Also: clutch Cowboys, Colts out of Luck, and Dom Capers is Jay Cutler’s daddy.
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
Captain Comeback: Matt Ryan Passes Tom Brady As NFL's Best QB In The Clutch
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at a wild Week 6 in which Peyton Manning set a record, Matt Ryan set the new standard for clutch win percentage, field goal kickers were relevant, and New England had a serious letdown.
Matter of Facts: Killer Stats On All 14 Week 6 NFL Games
There are still 2 undefeated teams (Falcons and Texans) and one club looking for its first win of 2012 (Browns). Our resident football guru Russell Baxter has the numbers for all 14 games in Week 6.
Tony Romo Throws Five Picks, Bears Maul Cowboys in Dallas
CHFF's Justin Henry examines Tony Romo's most brutal loss of his polarizing career as the Bears exploited Dallas' many mistakes, winning 34-18.
Stat Attack: Belichick Shows Genuine Emotion, Frustration
It was gut check time in Week 3, for top NFL teams, and for the league itself: the NFL's showdown with officials bubbled over in an ugly end to the Patriots-Ravens game. Stat Attack tackles every Week 3 game in rapid-fire fashion.
NFC East: Giants and Cowboys Surge, Eagles and Redskins Purged
Justin Henry looks at the Giants' new sensations, Dallas setting a mark not seen since 1993, the Eagles offensive woes, and Washington's shortcomings.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012