Articles tagged "DeMarcus Ware"
The Dumbest Team In Football Is Back; Chip Kelly Still Learning
After suffering their ninth straight loss at home, the Philadelphia Eagles seem dumber than ever. What happened to Chip Kelly's amazing offense?
Matter of Facts: Packers Have Won Seven Straight at Lambeau
Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter ushers in his weekly breakdown of all 16 games and 32 teams, and warns that no winless team wants to get off to a 0-2 start. Thirty teams since 2009 have gone 0-2 and none have reached the playoffs.
NFL Myth-busting: Don't Blame Read-Option For Carolina Panthers' 7-9 Record
The read-option gets plenty of ink these days but NFL teams it on just 1.4% of plays in 2012. Scott Kacsmar's myth-busting summer begins with the trend the Carolina Panthers should embrace, not abandon in 2013.
Deacon Jones Rests in His Own Class of NFL Sack Masters
Deacon Jones, the man who created the quarterback sack, has passed away at 74. Scott Kacsmar examines the NFL’s “official” sack leaders, who all owe respect to this pass-rushing pioneer.
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
NFC Pro Bowl Roster And Player Notes
The San Francisco 49ers placed a league-best nine players on the National Football Conference All-Star team that will face the American Football Conference All-Stars in the 2013 Pro Bowl – the kickoff to Super Bowl week – the NFL announced today.
Captain Comeback Week 15: 49ers and Patriots Play NFL’s Game of the Year
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down the historical context of New England’s 28-point comeback attempt against the 49ers. Also: clutch Cowboys, Colts out of Luck, and Dom Capers is Jay Cutler’s daddy.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans