Articles tagged "DeAngelo Williams"
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 2 of the NFL Season
The Seer of Sayers follows up his 13-3 S/U and ATS Week 1 domination with all you need to know about this week's schedule of games.
Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
Since joining New Orleans in 2006, Drew Brees has led the Saints to 22-10 (.688) record in primetime games. His numbers are staggering, though a road game in Carolina Thursday night awaits.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
San Francisco 49ers Punch Out Carolina Panthers
The surging San Francisco 49ers rode a wave of defensive dominance over Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers, advancing to their third straight NFC title game.
NFL Divisional Snapshots: The Field Narrows
Twelve became eight, and by Sunday night, eight becomes four. Justin Henry previews all four Division Round games, examining each team thoroughly.
Week 17 in Review: CHFF Rides Big Wave Into Postseason
The King of Props and Intelligence Index produced major money-making performances in 2013. Our Real and Spectacular Picks, meanwhile, closed out the regular season with another huge late surge (12-4 ATS) and has a sick five-year history of nearly .700 ATS down the stretch.
King of Props Concludes Booming 2013
Entering the last Sunday of 2013, the "King of Props" has a dazzling record of 43-22-1 (.662). He closes out the regular season, and the 2013 calendar year, with two more strong plays.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls