Articles tagged "DeAngelo Hall"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
Close Call: 69% Of All Games In 2013 Have Been Within 7 Points In The Fourth Quarter
Through the first nine weeks, 35 of 133 games (26.3 percent) have featured a fourth-quarter comeback victory. That puts the 2013 season on pace for the third-highest percentage of games with a fourth-quarter comeback victory since 1970 (31.3 in 1989).
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 3 Game
Justin Henry simmers down the Luck-Harbaugh reunion, the Giants crumbling, the Patriots' dominance on defense, and so much more.
Marked For Death: 0-2 Teams Slide a Cleat Into the Grave
CHFF's undertaker Justin Henry issues wake-up calls for eight 0-2 teams: fix these mistakes, or be read your last rites.
Scoreability: A Sure Way To Ward Off Death
Cold, Hard Football Facts coroner Justin Henry examines the importance of Scoreability, and how inefficient living is a path to an early grave.
Week 1 Philadelphia at Washington (-3.5): Eagles’ Fast Start Dooms RGIII’s Return
Chip Kelly's hurry-up offense, run by veteran QB Michael Vick, proved to be too much early, and Robert Griffin III and the Redskins could not recover.
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".