Articles tagged "DeAngelo Hall"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
Close Call: 69% Of All Games In 2013 Have Been Within 7 Points In The Fourth Quarter
Through the first nine weeks, 35 of 133 games (26.3 percent) have featured a fourth-quarter comeback victory. That puts the 2013 season on pace for the third-highest percentage of games with a fourth-quarter comeback victory since 1970 (31.3 in 1989).
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 3 Game
Justin Henry simmers down the Luck-Harbaugh reunion, the Giants crumbling, the Patriots' dominance on defense, and so much more.
Marked For Death: 0-2 Teams Slide a Cleat Into the Grave
CHFF's undertaker Justin Henry issues wake-up calls for eight 0-2 teams: fix these mistakes, or be read your last rites.
Scoreability: A Sure Way To Ward Off Death
Cold, Hard Football Facts coroner Justin Henry examines the importance of Scoreability, and how inefficient living is a path to an early grave.
Week 1 Philadelphia at Washington (-3.5): Eagles’ Fast Start Dooms RGIII’s Return
Chip Kelly's hurry-up offense, run by veteran QB Michael Vick, proved to be too much early, and Robert Griffin III and the Redskins could not recover.
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review