Articles tagged "DeAngelo Hall"
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Seahawks Score 24 Unanswered To Knock Out Redskins, RG3
Seattle is headed to Atlanta in a week, after they toppled the Redskins 24-14 in the final game of Wild Card Weekend. Robert Griffin III left the game with an injury and Marshawn Lynch dominated on the ground.
NFC East: Four Teams, Two Glamour Division Clashes
The NFC East collides with each other in Week 13 action, and Justin Henry breaks down both games before they take center stage Sunday and Monday night.
Redskins Pluck Cowboys, Win Wild Thanksgiving Battle
First, it was out of hand. Then it mutated into a shootout. The Redskins edged the Cowboys in a Thanksgiving fight, despite Dallas' near-comeback.
NFC East Week 8: Guess Only the Giants Want to Win
At 6-2, the New York Giants survey the NFC East landscape. And they chuckle to themselves. Justin Henry covers Week 8 of this one-horse race.
Eagles Win Wild, Defensive Struggle Over Giants
CHFF's Justin Henry looks at the Week 4 NFC East action thus far; a narrow Redskins victory, and a heated main event between the Giants and the Eagles.
NFC East Week 1 Preview: History Favors Champion Giants
Justin Henry sizes up NFC East Week 1 action and finds that history favors the Giants over the Cowboys at multiple levels. He also looks at Philadelphia's devastating top-ranked pass rush of 2011 and the challenges for Washington and RGIII in New Orleans.
Cowboys Report: Hanging by the 'Skins of their Teeth
The Dallas Cowboys needed overtime to overcome the Washington Redskins, 27-24, setting up Big D for a path to first place in NFC East. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski examine five factors to learn from the thrilling victory.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012