Articles tagged "DeAndre Hopkins"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
The 2-11 Houston Texans fired Gary Kubiak, the man who took the team to its greatest heights, but also its lowest and most disappointing depths here in the 2013 season. Cold, Hard Football Facts coroner Justin Henry probes into the shocking drop.
Appreciating Andre Johnson: It's About Time
It's the story of his career: Andre Johnson has a monster game on Sunday night, and by Monday it's overshadowed by sexier storylines. But it's time we give No. 80 his due.
Matter of Facts: Week 5 Statistical Onslaught
It's been a memorable start for the AFC West, a forgettable start for the NFC East and five teams have yet to lose as we head into October. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 5 NFL slate.
Aaron Rodgers, Michael Vick, Philip Rivers Make History in Week 2
Aaron Rodgers, Michael Vick and Philip Rivers each passed for at least 400 yards and did not throw an interception today. That is the most such performances in a week in NFL history.
Slack Lines, Week 1: Our All-Star Comedy Panel Of NFL Picks
Introducing the NFL picks column with an all-star panel of comedic talent who help put the fun in painful, financially crippling gambling losses.
Cattle Call: We Grade 32 Prime Cuts From Round 1 Of 2013 NFL Draft
Linemen dominated the first round of the 2013 draft. In fact, we haven't seen these many hogs snatched up in one place since the Quincy boys crashed Rick Morris's frat party at UMass back in 1991. We grade the
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".