Articles tagged "Daryl Richardson"
Slot Machines: Danny Amendola Is The Poor Man's Wes Welker
Danny Amendola does play a similar style of slot receiver to Wes Welker. He just doesn't play it as well, says Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar In fact, Amendola's career average of 8.81 yards per catch is the worst in NFL history.
Gutless NFL Coaches Fail Badly In Four-Minute Offense
NFL coaches fold badly in four-minute situations, say Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar. Given a chance to put teams away with one well-executed drive, they stubbornly refuse to pass the football, opening the door for a late rally by opponents.
Rams Command Respect With OT Win Over 49ers
The St. Louis Rams under Jeff Fisher served notice to the rest of the league they're no longer doormats to be stomped on.
Patriots Destroy Rams in London; Tom Brady Makes More History
Tom Brady and the Patriots put on a clinic in London, dominating their one-time Super Bowl rival, breaking a record for offensive productivity once held by the "Greatest Show on Turf" Rams and proving the value of CHFF's new Brit Girl Large Breast Efficiency indicator.
49ers and Cardinals Set For Monday Night Street Fight
The 49ers and Cardinals are set for a Monday night NFC West slugfest, while the Seahawks and Rams just try to keep pace in the divisional race.
Arizona Cardinals Drop Third Straight, 49ers Alone Atop NFC West
The Cardinals and Rams each dropped games to NFC North opponents, putting a halt to the NFC West's claim as the NFL's new Black and Blue division.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls