Articles tagged "Daryl Richardson"
Slot Machines: Danny Amendola Is The Poor Man's Wes Welker
Danny Amendola does play a similar style of slot receiver to Wes Welker. He just doesn't play it as well, says Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar In fact, Amendola's career average of 8.81 yards per catch is the worst in NFL history.
Gutless NFL Coaches Fail Badly In Four-Minute Offense
NFL coaches fold badly in four-minute situations, say Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar. Given a chance to put teams away with one well-executed drive, they stubbornly refuse to pass the football, opening the door for a late rally by opponents.
Rams Command Respect With OT Win Over 49ers
The St. Louis Rams under Jeff Fisher served notice to the rest of the league they're no longer doormats to be stomped on.
Patriots Destroy Rams in London; Tom Brady Makes More History
Tom Brady and the Patriots put on a clinic in London, dominating their one-time Super Bowl rival, breaking a record for offensive productivity once held by the "Greatest Show on Turf" Rams and proving the value of CHFF's new Brit Girl Large Breast Efficiency indicator.
49ers and Cardinals Set For Monday Night Street Fight
The 49ers and Cardinals are set for a Monday night NFC West slugfest, while the Seahawks and Rams just try to keep pace in the divisional race.
Arizona Cardinals Drop Third Straight, 49ers Alone Atop NFC West
The Cardinals and Rams each dropped games to NFC North opponents, putting a halt to the NFC West's claim as the NFL's new Black and Blue division.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team