Articles tagged "Daryl Richardson"
Slot Machines: Danny Amendola Is The Poor Man's Wes Welker
Danny Amendola does play a similar style of slot receiver to Wes Welker. He just doesn't play it as well, says Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar In fact, Amendola's career average of 8.81 yards per catch is the worst in NFL history.
Gutless NFL Coaches Fail Badly In Four-Minute Offense
NFL coaches fold badly in four-minute situations, say Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar. Given a chance to put teams away with one well-executed drive, they stubbornly refuse to pass the football, opening the door for a late rally by opponents.
Rams Command Respect With OT Win Over 49ers
The St. Louis Rams under Jeff Fisher served notice to the rest of the league they're no longer doormats to be stomped on.
Patriots Destroy Rams in London; Tom Brady Makes More History
Tom Brady and the Patriots put on a clinic in London, dominating their one-time Super Bowl rival, breaking a record for offensive productivity once held by the "Greatest Show on Turf" Rams and proving the value of CHFF's new Brit Girl Large Breast Efficiency indicator.
49ers and Cardinals Set For Monday Night Street Fight
The 49ers and Cardinals are set for a Monday night NFC West slugfest, while the Seahawks and Rams just try to keep pace in the divisional race.
Arizona Cardinals Drop Third Straight, 49ers Alone Atop NFC West
The Cardinals and Rams each dropped games to NFC North opponents, putting a halt to the NFC West's claim as the NFL's new Black and Blue division.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans