Articles tagged "Darren Sproles"
Peyton Manning’s 9-11 Playoff Record Is a Call for Help
Think you can sum up Peyton Manning’s playoff career by using his 9-11 record against him? Scott Kacsmar brings only the facts on Manning’s eight one-and-done postseasons. Can you handle the truth?
Captain Comeback Week 4: Matt Ryan's MVP Effort Tops Big NFC Week
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar says the Atlanta Falcons did something no team has done since at least 1981. Also: an Aaron Rodgers comeback, New England's rout, and the Cardiac Cardinals/Eagles strike again.
Naughty Nurse: New Orleans Saints hormonally imbalanced
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of the New Orleans Saints and finds a hormonally imbalanced NFC juggernaut whose locker room transgressions may have cost them another division crown in 2012.
Rusher Rating: Divisional Playoff Round Edition
Professional Football Researchers Association executive director Ken Crippen delves deep into the running game of the divisional playoff round.
Rusher Rating: Wildcard Playoff Edition
Professional Football Researchers Association executive director Ken Crippen delves deep into the running game of the wildcard playoff round.
Lions Team Report: A Wild, Wild Card Loss
The Lions stayed with New Orleans for three quarters but Drew Brees and his offense pulled away in the fourth. Their primary concern? The secondary. Tom Pollin checks in.
Lions Team Report: A whole new ballgame
The Lions lost to the Saints in their first meeting in New Orleans in Week 13. A loss this time means it's 'wait 'til next year' -- a phrrase usually uttered by Detroit fans in August.
Lions team report: Young guns on the bayou
The Lions march into New Orleans short-handed on defense against a home team that thrives on cajun-style home cooking and picking apart opponents.
Buccaneers team report: Five Things We Learned
Their offensive struggles continue, and Tampa Bay drops two in a row for the first time in 2011. With Houston on the horizon and Green Bay around the corner, the Buccaneers will spend the rest of the season fighting for their postseason lives.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012