Articles tagged "Darren McFadden"
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
Grab Your Trunks And Jump Into The NFL Dead Pool
Call him morbid, but CHFF coroner Justin Henry has his 'draft board' set, as to which teams are most likely to expire before the playoff season.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 8 Game
Justin Henry skinnies the wins and losses of Week Eight, including the 49ers continued dominance, NFC East calamities, and the Lions' 'Leap of Faith.'
Marked For Death: 0-2 Teams Slide a Cleat Into the Grave
CHFF's undertaker Justin Henry issues wake-up calls for eight 0-2 teams: fix these mistakes, or be read your last rites.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team