Articles tagged "Darren McFadden"
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
Grab Your Trunks And Jump Into The NFL Dead Pool
Call him morbid, but CHFF coroner Justin Henry has his 'draft board' set, as to which teams are most likely to expire before the playoff season.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 8 Game
Justin Henry skinnies the wins and losses of Week Eight, including the 49ers continued dominance, NFC East calamities, and the Lions' 'Leap of Faith.'
Marked For Death: 0-2 Teams Slide a Cleat Into the Grave
CHFF's undertaker Justin Henry issues wake-up calls for eight 0-2 teams: fix these mistakes, or be read your last rites.
Matter of Facts: Week 3 Factual Onslaught
If you're 2-0, the playoffs are a good bet but from from a certainty. If you're 0-2, the playoffs have been an impossibility the previous four seasons. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter analyzes every game on the Week 3 schedule.
NFL Week 2: 10 Statistics that Paved the Way to Victory
Surprise: the Kansas City Chiefs and Miami Dolphins are each 2-0. No surprise: both teams won the battle of Passer Rating Differential.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans