Articles tagged "Darrelle Revis"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
Matter of Facts: Week 12 Statistical Onslaught
Now that there are neither any winless or undefeated teams this season, we can focus on finding a champion and not worrying about perfection. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter provides a rapid-fire barrage of facts and stats for the Week 12 slate.
Zombies Redux: Heartless Horrors Feast Upon Pigskin Prevalents!
Coroner Justin Henry was right about the NFL zombie outbreak. Take cover, it's aching to get a whole lot worse!
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate