Articles tagged "Danny Woodhead"
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 3 of the NFL Season!
The Seer of Sayers battled last week but was able to scrape by with head held high. Now it's on to the challenges of Week 3.
The Dirty Two Dozen: Patriots Offense Spreads The Wealth
Tom Brady threw TD passes to OT Nate Solder and little-used FB James Develin as the Patriots annihilated the Colts, 45-7, to advance to Super Bowl XLIX. Brady has now thrown playoff TD passes to an incredible 24 different players, while padding his many postseason records.
Denver Broncos Hold Off San Diego Chargers in Dramatic Fourth Quarter
Manning-Brady XV, coming right up. Denver managed to elude the Chargers' late surge, and will host the AFC Championship Game in one week.
NFL Divisional Snapshots: The Field Narrows
Twelve became eight, and by Sunday night, eight becomes four. Justin Henry previews all four Division Round games, examining each team thoroughly.
Slack Lines, Wild Card Weekend: New Year, Same Incompetence
The gang is in a New Year's haze. But what do expect when one writer owns a sports bar and the others enjoy a white wine spritzer or seven?
NFL Wild Card Snapshots: The Path to Jersey Commences
The 2013 NFL Playoffs begin with intriguing Wild Card matchups this weekend. Justin Henry breaks down the strengths and weakness of the eight teams.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls