Articles tagged "Danny Trevathan"
Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
If the first set of props didn't get your appetite for Super Bowl betting up, then take a look through the second page of bets to make Sunday super.
Stats Up the Wazoo: Super Bowl XLVIII Game Capsule
This fact-filled Super Bowl XLVIII game capsule was provided by NFL media services.
Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: The Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning and company are a slim favorite to win this year's championship. Justin Henry examines all facets of the Mile High contender.
Red Hot Super Bowl Props: Will Welker Drop A Pass? Flea Go Shirtless? And Much More!
Super Bowl XLVIII offers a dizzying array of Super Bowl props. You can bet on everything from the weather to whether members of the Red Hot Chili Peppers will dare go shirtless during the frosty halftime show. You can even bet on Peyton Manning "Omaha" calls.
Championship Week Snapshots: The Verge of Immortality
Manning vs. Brady XV. The rubber match between spiteful NFC West arch nemeses. Justin Henry tells you all you need to know for Championship Sunday.
NFL Divisional Snapshots: The Field Narrows
Twelve became eight, and by Sunday night, eight becomes four. Justin Henry previews all four Division Round games, examining each team thoroughly.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review