Articles tagged "Danny Amendola"
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Slack Lines, Week 11: Undefeated Mediocrity
An undefeated team is getting eight points. Nick Foles looks unstoppable. The Slack Lines team tries to figure out a topsy-turvy NFL.
Brett Favre Texts Picture Of His Pigskin To Jonathan Martin: Potentially Breaking News
Week 10 Potentially Breaking News.
For New England It's Brady...and Nothing Else
FN's Tom Danyluk says Tom Brady's improbable drive that pierced the Saints was the finest of his career.
Tom Brady Handed Lemons, Makes 5-1 Lemonade
New England Patriots fans have long lustily consumed the Bill Belichick Kool-Aid. But the flavor of the 2013 season is Tom Brady Lemonade, after the legendary QB and his third-rate cast of receivers pulled out a thrilling 30-27 win over Drew Brees and the Saints Sunday.
Brady vs. Manning: The Definitive NFL Quarterback Rivalry
In the first article of a new CHFF series, Nate Winkler takes a look at the greatest individual rivalry in the history of the NFL: Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning. We intend to enjoy every second of the rivalry while we can.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Colonel Comey's Brain Dump
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans