Articles tagged "Daniel Thomas"
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
Tannehill And The Dolphins Barely Squeak Out A Victory At Home
The Seahawks continue to struggle away from home while the Bills sink deeper into the mire losing to Andrew Luck and the Colts.
AFC East: Ryan Tannehill Stopped Cold By The Bills 19-14
Tannehill gets picked twice in the fourth quarter in a failing attempt at a game-winning drive against the Bills.
Battle CHFF In FFSlots: The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
FFSlots combines the fun of a slot machine with the team-building skills of fantasy football. Spin the reels. Pick a team. It's really that easy.
Captain Comeback Week 9: New York Giants Shell-Shocked by Pittsburgh Steelers
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has a midseason review for all 32 offenses in the clutch. The Steelers shock the Giants, Andrew Luck's historic day, and milestones for Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan ring in the Week 9 edition.
AFC East: Andrew Luck Outshines Ryan Tannehill; Bills Lose Again
Miami and Buffalo both had opportunities to make moves in the AFC East. Both of them failed and may have effectively ended their postseason chances.
Muddy Waters: A Perfect Metaphor for our Week 5 Real and Spectacular Picks
The CHFF Insider staff spent the weekend at its autumn retreat in Midcoast Maine for the giant pumpkin harvest, our tradition as old as the Cold, Hard Football Facts themselves. It was there we found a perfect metaphor for our 2012 picks.
Raiders at Dolphins: Preview Time!
Dolphins beat writer Philip Bijeau previews this weeks tilt between the Oakland Raiders and Miami Dolphins, while simultaneously learning to love himself. Join him in this journey of self discovery.
Thanksgiving Day Preview: Dolphins at Cowboys
Dolphins beat writer Philip Bijeau bakes up some knowledge for your Turkey Day enjoyment. Serve with beer.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012