Articles tagged "Dan Orlovsky"
Top 10 Active Non-Fantasy Ageless Wonders
A look at the top 10 active non-skill/Fantasy NFL players who are at least 35 years old and still going strong
NFL Week 1 Statistical Tailgate
Crack open a cold one and read through a buffet of stats from the early slate of games of the first week of the 2014 season.
NFL Balance: The Most Effective Offenses Since 1970
The Washington Redskins boasted the NFL's most balanced offense in 2012. The 2000 Rams of Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk fame claimed the best balance since the merger. But Scott Kacsmar finds that buzzword “balance” in the NFL is largely overrated.
Thursday Night Lights: Giants Blast Panthers In Historic Rout
The New York Giants' 29-point rout in Carolina was one of the finest Thursday performances any road team has ever had. Scott Kacsmar details if the Thursday night home-field advantage is real or the result of favorable scheduling.
Colts Trample Titans: Five Things We Learned
Cold, Hard Football Facts beat man Steve Camp assesses the wreckage of Tennessee's crash landing at Lucas Oil Stadium. What's that? That was the actual game? Coulda fooled us.
CHFF On Pulse: Orlovsky Almost Captain Comeback
Was Dan Orlovsky's near-comeback anything more than cause for concern in New England?
Colts-Patriots: Interesting even when it isn't
Scott Kacsmar looks at an unlikely comeback attempt in the historic Colts/Patriots rivalry. Without Peyton Manning, the Colts will rely on two of the "losingest" quarterbacks in NFL history to avoid 0-16. Art Schlichter reference included.
Dan Orlovsky Does Patriots vs. Colts Justice...Almost: Things We Learned
Dan Orlovsky gave this game the same element of excitement without any of the hype. Erik Frenz breaks it down.
Pats-Colts: Not The Same Without Peyton Manning
The annual duel between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning has been aptly named "The War of 1812." Instead, this typically important battle has become seemingly little more than a formality in an all but certain 0-16 season for the Colts. The surest sign of that certainty? O-16rlovsky.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls