Articles tagged "Dan Orlovsky"
NFL Balance: The Most Effective Offenses Since 1970
The Washington Redskins boasted the NFL's most balanced offense in 2012. The 2000 Rams of Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk fame claimed the best balance since the merger. But Scott Kacsmar finds that buzzword “balance” in the NFL is largely overrated.
Thursday Night Lights: Giants Blast Panthers In Historic Rout
The New York Giants' 29-point rout in Carolina was one of the finest Thursday performances any road team has ever had. Scott Kacsmar details if the Thursday night home-field advantage is real or the result of favorable scheduling.
Colts Trample Titans: Five Things We Learned
Cold, Hard Football Facts beat man Steve Camp assesses the wreckage of Tennessee's crash landing at Lucas Oil Stadium. What's that? That was the actual game? Coulda fooled us.
CHFF On Pulse: Orlovsky Almost Captain Comeback
Was Dan Orlovsky's near-comeback anything more than cause for concern in New England?
Colts-Patriots: Interesting even when it isn't
Scott Kacsmar looks at an unlikely comeback attempt in the historic Colts/Patriots rivalry. Without Peyton Manning, the Colts will rely on two of the "losingest" quarterbacks in NFL history to avoid 0-16. Art Schlichter reference included.
Dan Orlovsky Does Patriots vs. Colts Justice...Almost: Things We Learned
Dan Orlovsky gave this game the same element of excitement without any of the hype. Erik Frenz breaks it down.
Pats-Colts: Not The Same Without Peyton Manning
The annual duel between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning has been aptly named "The War of 1812." Instead, this typically important battle has become seemingly little more than a formality in an all but certain 0-16 season for the Colts. The surest sign of that certainty? O-16rlovsky.
- Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game