Articles tagged "Dallas"
Little D: Defenseless Dallas Cowboys Crushed Again
The Dallas Cowboys were gruesomely gashed for 625 yards of offense in a 49-17 loss at New Orleans Sunday night. Now, in the space of three weeks, the team with Little D has produced two of the worst defensive mis-efforts in the entire history of the NFL.
Bolt Power: Philip Rivers Shreds Dallas Defense
San Diego reversed recent trends with their nine-point victory over the Cowboys. Entering Week 4, the Chargers ranked No. 32 in Defensive Real QB Rating, Total Team Yards Allowed, Total Team Yards Differential and No. 32 in Defensive Hog Index. When the smoke cleared, San Diego out-gained Dallas 506-317.
Cowboys 31, Rams 7: St. Louis Lays Offensive Egg
The Cowboys defeated the Rams 31-7. St. Louis laid an egg in Dallas, totaling 18 yards of offense in the first half. The Rams have been outscored 51-13 in the first half of games this season, which includes zero first quarter points.
Buccaneers Team Report: 8 straight losses, yay!
The Buccaneers fall to the Cowboys 31-15. It's their fifth two-touchdown loss in six weeks, and likely the last prime time game Tampa will see until 2013.
Cowboys at Buccaneers: Week 15 Preview
The Cowboys plan to close out Raymond James Stadium with a season-saving victory on Saturday night. Luckily for them, Tampa Bay has been arguably the NFL's worst, most incompetent team over the last five weeks.
Lions team report: Welcome to the holiday den, champs
The Lions and Packers were annual Thanksgiving Day opponents from 1951 to 1963 during the Lions and at the beginning of the Packers glory years. The Lions hold an 11-7-1 advantage on Thanksgiving against the Packers going into this year's game.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team