Articles tagged "Curtis Painter"
Alex Over Geno Smith: Kansas City Chiefs’ History of Thrift-Store QBs
The Kansas City Chiefs do their QB shopping at the thrift store. The latest purchase? Alex Smith. Scott Kacsmar examines a franchise that has gone 30 years since drafting a QB that won a game for them.
Robert Griffin III Lives Up to Hype; Redskins and Eagles' Defenses Stout
RGIII stunned the Saints in his debut for the Redskins, and the Eagles need 4th quarter magic to beat the Browns. CHFF's Justin Henry breaks it down.
Betting on the NFL Goes on Trial (Part 2)
We're All Catchers: The Chicago “Black Sox” sold the 1919 World Series short--could such events occur if betting on NFL games expands beyond Nevada?
Captain Comeback: Clutch NFL Teams Regress to the Mean
Scott Kacsmar returns with Captain Comeback for the 2012 season. Fans of the Giants, 49ers, Broncos and Cardinals beware, teams that rack up the close wins run out of luck the following season.
Colts-Patriots: Interesting even when it isn't
Scott Kacsmar looks at an unlikely comeback attempt in the historic Colts/Patriots rivalry. Without Peyton Manning, the Colts will rely on two of the "losingest" quarterbacks in NFL history to avoid 0-16. Art Schlichter reference included.
Titans Break Colts 27-10: 5 Things We Learned
The Titans did just enough to pull out the victory over the hapless Colts. Steve Camp plays demanding drill instructor.. TEN HUT.
Colts at Titans (Is Anybody Watching This?): Week 8 Preview
Is it still called a pre-view if no one is watching? Steve Camp smacks you in the mouth with a fist full of facts.
Bucs Break the Colts: Five Things We Learned
Eight seasons since their last victory on Monday night, the Buccaneers overcame 14 penalties and the Pierre Garçon show, and captured their third victory of the season. Tampa correspondent Erik Sabol checks in.
Week 4 Preview: Indianapolis at Tampa Bay
The Colts face the Bucs on Monday night: Manning's sitting this one out, but Bucs fans demand revenge for the Monday Night Meltdown that derailed their season in 2003.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012