Articles tagged "Curtis Painter"
Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
Seattle was better in every one of our Quality Stats entering this contest. They proved why with a 23-0 silencing of the Giants.
Imperiled Kings: The Offensive Line's Endgame
Cold, Hard Football Facts chief coroner Justin Henry looks at four losing teams getting killed by dreadful play on the offensive line, including Eli Manning and the Giants. His alleged protectors rank dead last on the Offensive Hog Index.
Top Guns: NFL Blowouts Move In Lockstep With Real Quarterback Rating
We introduced Real QB Rating Differential this year to prove that NFL wins and losses are all about QB performance. The biggest blowouts of the season, led by Carolina's 38-0 win over the Giants Sunday, confirm the awesome firepower of Real QB Rating.
Final Preseason Results: Redskins, Seahawks Finish Exhibition Season 4-0
The Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks closed out the preseason with victories Thursday night to finish the exhibition season 4-0.
NFL Balance: The Most Effective Offenses Since 1970
The Washington Redskins boasted the NFL's most balanced offense in 2012. The 2000 Rams of Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk fame claimed the best balance since the merger. But Scott Kacsmar finds that buzzword “balance” in the NFL is largely overrated.
Friendly NFL Climate, Great Quarterbacks Spark Rise in Passing Statistics
Are NFL quarterbacks better, healthier or controlling the rule book? Scott Kacsmar examines the passing explosion and finds one unique group of active QBs we should be enjoying while they last.
Alex Over Geno Smith: Kansas City Chiefs’ History of Thrift-Store QBs
The Kansas City Chiefs do their QB shopping at the thrift store. The latest purchase? Alex Smith. Scott Kacsmar examines a franchise that has gone 30 years since drafting a QB that won a game for them.
Robert Griffin III Lives Up to Hype; Redskins and Eagles' Defenses Stout
RGIII stunned the Saints in his debut for the Redskins, and the Eagles need 4th quarter magic to beat the Browns. CHFF's Justin Henry breaks it down.
Betting on the NFL Goes on Trial (Part 2)
We're All Catchers: The Chicago “Black Sox” sold the 1919 World Series short--could such events occur if betting on NFL games expands beyond Nevada?
- Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game