Articles tagged "Curtis Martin"
Trent Richardson Outclassed by Alfred Morris and Doug Martin: Will It Last?
Trent Richardson had the sixth-worst rushing average by a rookie in NFL history. Should Browns fans be worried? Scott Kacsmar breaks down rookie rushing success in regards to the long-term outlook.
Hall of Fame Class of 2012, by the numbers
New CHFF contributor and pro football guru Russell Baxter, the former NFL statistician for ESPN, reports from Hall of Fame weekend in Canton, Ohio with a look at the Class of 2012. He harvests plenty of statistical gems about each player, and about the HOF in general.
Jim Brown's lost 1,000-yard season
Jim Brown is the greatest RB in history and the record books tell us that he ran for 1,000 yards seven times. But the record books are wrong. 'Official' NFL history conflicts with the game-by-game data kept by the Cleveland Browns, which show that Brown has been denied an eighth 1,000-yard season.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls