Articles tagged "Curse of Flutie"
Bills Fans Are Drunkest In NFL According To Author
When you lose four straight Super Bowls and haven't been to the playoffs in 14 years, your fanbase is probably drunk.
Biblical Judgment, Settled Science: Complete, Unabridged Guide to The Curse of Doug Flutie
The Curse of Doug Flutie, unleashed in 1999 by current Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips, is a force so powerful it crosses the boundaries that separate religion and science. Just ask dispirited fans of the Bills, Falcons, Cowboys and, yes, the league-worst Houston Texans.
CHFF Radio: DeOssie; Texans Chick; Curse of Flutie; NRA vs. Bob Costas
CHFF Radio is live each Wednesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Patriots.com, plus available on iTunes. Today: Steve DeOssie talks Patriots and "Texans Chick" Steph Stradley talks Texans. Plus, the Curse of Doug Flutie and the NRA responds to Bob Costas.
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay