Articles tagged "Curse of Doug Flutie"
Biblical Judgment, Settled Science: Complete, Unabridged Guide to The Curse of Doug Flutie
The Curse of Doug Flutie, unleashed in 1999 by current Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips, is a force so powerful it crosses the boundaries that separate religion and science. Just ask dispirited fans of the Bills, Falcons, Cowboys and, yes, the league-worst Houston Texans.
CHFF Radio: DeOssie; Texans Chick; Curse of Flutie; NRA vs. Bob Costas
CHFF Radio is live each Wednesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Patriots.com, plus available on iTunes. Today: Steve DeOssie talks Patriots and "Texans Chick" Steph Stradley talks Texans. Plus, the Curse of Doug Flutie and the NRA responds to Bob Costas.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team