Articles tagged "Cortland Finnegan"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Vikings, Rams, and Giants
The NFC pack jettisoned three losers in the span of three hours this past Sunday. Coroner Justin Henry made his ruling on each.
How To Lose A Game On The First Drive Of The Game: By The St. Louis Rams
The St. Louis Rams are a sloppy, inconsistent bunch.
Tavon Austin-Mania Kicks Off In Cleveland
Tavon Austin, the No. 8 pick of the 2013 NFL draft made his debut in Cleveland last night and is already destined for the Hall of Fame, according to experts caught up in over-indulgent preseason hype.
Vince Young: The Man, the Myth, the Moron
Vince Young returned to the news this week, but will he ever return to the NFL? Scott Kacsmar examines a confusing career full of comebacks and clowning.
NFC West: 49ers Battle Bears With No. 2 Seed on the Line
The San Francisco 49ers host the Chicago Bears in Week 10, while the Cardinals travel to Atlanta in search of their first win since late September.
Seattle, St. Louis Slide Down NFC West Standings In Week 8
The Seahawks let a chance to cure their road woes slip away in Detroit, while the Rams were far from OK in the U.K. on Sunday.
49ers and Cardinals Set For Monday Night Street Fight
The 49ers and Cardinals are set for a Monday night NFC West slugfest, while the Seahawks and Rams just try to keep pace in the divisional race.
Niners Look to Remain Undefeated, Can Cards Keep Pace?
Heading into Week 4, no division in the NFL has more wins than the NFC West. Can the Cardinals and 49ers remain unbeaten?
Birds Gone Wild: Cardinals, Falcons and Eagles are 2-0
More facts and figures as we look at the third week of the NFL season, including two battles of unbeatens in Falcons/Chargers and Eagles/Cardinals
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Colonel Comey's Brain Dump
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans