Articles tagged "Comcast Sports Net New England"
Belichick-Hernandez Debate Gets Ugly On Boston TV
Two Boston sports broadcasters and Friends of the Facts nearly came to blows on TV Tuesday night in a heated debate over the Aaron Hernandez situation. Looks like it will be a long, hot autumn in New England.
CHFF TV Week 16: Cream Rising To The Top
The Week 16 edition of CHFF TV tackles the NFL like Richard Dent taking down Tony Eason in Super Bowl XX, with more stats and facts than a Cal Tech math class.
CHFF TV: Spreading Truth Across Football Nation
The Week 13 edition of CHFF TV with our pals from Comcast Sports Net features guest host Bob Neumeier, a long-time Friend of the Facts, and our fearless leader, Kerry J. Byrne – who’s not chubby, folks. He’s just filled with an overabundance of delectable data.
CHFF TV Week 3: More Stat-Packed Episodes!
It's another stat- and action-packed edition of CHFF TV. This week, we break down Giants-Eagles and Patriots-Bills, look at Real Quarterback Rating, tour Football Nation and leap from one Bandwagon to the next.
CHFF TV Week 3: Bandwagoneering
The Cold, Hard Football Facts pull a muscle leaping on and off Bandwagons each week.
CHFF TV: Our Weekly Bandwagon Hop
The Cold, Hard Football Facts are off the Chiefs bandwagon and on the Lions bandwagon this week. But as you'll see on CHFF TV, we were way ahead of the trends for each team.
This Week In Football: Your Weekend Cheat Sheet
Contributor Tony Cocco takes copious notes each day from his Professor of Pigskin, the Cold, Hard Football Facts, and shares them with you each weekend. Think of it is your very own cheat sheet to the truth.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay