Articles tagged "Comcast Sports Net"
Belichick-Hernandez Debate Gets Ugly On Boston TV
Two Boston sports broadcasters and Friends of the Facts nearly came to blows on TV Tuesday night in a heated debate over the Aaron Hernandez situation. Looks like it will be a long, hot autumn in New England.
CHFF TV: A Fact-Filled Look At Week 17
CHFF publisher and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackles the final week of the 2011 regular season like Chuck Bednarik decapitating Frank Gifford with co-host Bob Neumeier and our pals from Comcast Sports Net.
CHFF TV Week 16: Cream Rising To The Top
The Week 16 edition of CHFF TV tackles the NFL like Richard Dent taking down Tony Eason in Super Bowl XX, with more stats and facts than a Cal Tech math class.
CHFF TV: Spreading Truth Across Football Nation
The Week 13 edition of CHFF TV with our pals from Comcast Sports Net features guest host Bob Neumeier, a long-time Friend of the Facts, and our fearless leader, Kerry J. Byrne – who’s not chubby, folks. He’s just filled with an overabundance of delectable data.
CHFF TV Week 5: Motown Madness, Killer Stats And More
The Week 5 edition of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is a statistical tour de force: a historic game in Detroit, a historic collapse of Pittsburgh's run defense, a battle for supremacy in the AFC East and killer new indicators. We have the NFL covered like a warm Snuggie.
CHFF TV Week 3: More Stat-Packed Episodes!
It's another stat- and action-packed edition of CHFF TV. This week, we break down Giants-Eagles and Patriots-Bills, look at Real Quarterback Rating, tour Football Nation and leap from one Bandwagon to the next.
CHFF TV Week 3: Bandwagoneering
The Cold, Hard Football Facts pull a muscle leaping on and off Bandwagons each week.
CHFF TV: Our Weekly Bandwagon Hop
The Cold, Hard Football Facts are off the Chiefs bandwagon and on the Lions bandwagon this week. But as you'll see on CHFF TV, we were way ahead of the trends for each team.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Colonel Comey's Brain Dump
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans