Articles tagged "Colin Kaepernick"
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
The 2012 draft and the following season proved, yet again, that high-priced wide receivers are little more than Shiny Hood Ornaments, the most overvalued position in all of sports. We review an ugly, ugly year for teams that chased wide receivers in the draft.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
Alex Over Geno Smith: Kansas City Chiefs’ History of Thrift-Store QBs
The Kansas City Chiefs do their QB shopping at the thrift store. The latest purchase? Alex Smith. Scott Kacsmar examines a franchise that has gone 30 years since drafting a QB that won a game for them.
Alex Smith: The Best Quarterback Who Ever Got Benched
Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith will soon head to the Kansas City Chiefs, and with the move ends the saga of the most bizarre and statistically inexplicable benching in the history of the NFL.
Super Bowl Hog Report:Ravens Hogs take Lombardi Back to Baltimore
With the attention payed to Ray Lewis or MVP Joe Flacco, many forgot to notice that Baltimore's hogs made the Ravens' championship possible.
Super Bowl Blackout: CHFF Uncovers Source Of Power Outage
The NFL was embarrassed in front of 200 million of their closest friends when a power outage brought the Super Bowl to a 34-minute halt. We find the source of the problem before anybody else.
Jacoby Jones Leads List of Record Setters in Super Bowl XLVII
Dazzling Baltimore Ravens return specialist Jacoby Jones leads a long list of record setters in Super Bowl XLVII. It was the longest Super Bowl in history and just the second NFL championship game in which each team topped 30 points.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012