Articles tagged "ColdHardFootballFacts"
The Big Tease: why elite offenses never put out
Hey stud: want to score big at the pigskin prom? You'll need to bring something more than just a sexy, high-powered offense. We looked at the greatest offenses in history and were shocked by the dramatic way they consistently fail to put out at the big dance.
Tailgate Time: The Pigskin High Holidays are here!
The Pigskin High Holidays are here! Our TV special 'A Thanksgiving Tailgate' airs this week, our tailgate recipe and photo contest is in full swing and the CHFF Tailgate Team warmed up by battling Boston's best chef's Sunday during SausageFest.
Cardinals Walk-Off With 19-13 OT Win Over Rams: 5 Things We Learned
The NFC West has a brand new star on its hands. Arizona Cardinals' rookie Patrick Peterson is one of the best athletes in the entire league, and he's only just getting started. Shaun Church reports from the cheap seats.
CHFF Game Of The Week: Houston-Tennessee
The Peyton Manning booby prize is up for grabs in the AFC South and it will be captured by either the Texans or Titans. The division rivals meet Sunday in our Week 7 Game of the Week.
Week 6 Preview: Saints at Buccaneers
The Buccaneers look to bounce back after suffering the worst loss in franchise history. Their timing is unfortunate. Injuries are piling up, and the Saints are coming to town packin' heat. Duck and cover!
CHFF Minnesota Vikings Week 4 Preview: The Battle of the Bottom Feeders
After three weeks, can the Minnesota finally play a full four quarters and win a game? John Quinn previews the Minny match-up.
Miami Dolphins Home Futility Continues
The Dolphins lost 23-13 to Houston Sunday, yet another loss at home and another loss to the Texans.
Houston Texans-Miami Dolphins Week 2 Preview
The Dolphins attempt to defend their home turf after it got chewed up last week in an offensive fireworks-filled loss to the Patriots.
Win Cold, Hard cash in our free fantasy challenge
Cold, Hard Football Facts has teamed up with DraftStreet.com for a fantasy contest so exciting it will make your toes curl and dog weep with joy. You can win a nifty $250 just by playing. That's a lot of lap dances, our fine feathered friends.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012