Articles tagged "Cold Hard Footballl Facts"
Week 17 in Review: CHFF Rides Big Wave Into Postseason
The King of Props and Intelligence Index produced major money-making performances in 2013. Our Real and Spectacular Picks, meanwhile, closed out the regular season with another huge late surge (12-4 ATS) and has a sick five-year history of nearly .700 ATS down the stretch.
The Irrational Exuberance of the 2013 Kansas City Chiefs
The NFL preseason is a time of hopes, dreams and unrealistic expectations. And one team alone stands as the early King of Unrealistic Expectations in 2013: the new-look Kansas City Chiefs, fresh off the worst season in franchise history.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team