Articles tagged "Cold Hard Footballl Facts"
Week 17 in Review: CHFF Rides Big Wave Into Postseason
The King of Props and Intelligence Index produced major money-making performances in 2013. Our Real and Spectacular Picks, meanwhile, closed out the regular season with another huge late surge (12-4 ATS) and has a sick five-year history of nearly .700 ATS down the stretch.
The Irrational Exuberance of the 2013 Kansas City Chiefs
The NFL preseason is a time of hopes, dreams and unrealistic expectations. And one team alone stands as the early King of Unrealistic Expectations in 2013: the new-look Kansas City Chiefs, fresh off the worst season in franchise history.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team