Articles tagged "Cold Hard Football Facts TV"
CHFF TV: Tebow Would Have Led Jets To Playoffs; Rex Ryan Chose To Suck
Rex Ryan chose to suck this year, sticking with the brutal Mark Sanchez against the much more effective Tim Tebow. We break it all down this week here on CHFF TV. In fact, it's quite possible the Jets make the playoffs if Tebow is the quarterback.
CHFF TV: Atlanta Falcons Exposed As Frauds
The Atlanta Falcons were exposed for the frauds they are in their 30-20 loss Sunday to the Carolina Panthers. Atlanta, at 11-2, may be the third or fourth best team in the NFC right now.
CHFF TV: 5 teams that must draft big-time defenders
Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is back with a pre-draft special, pairing the action-packed statistical adventures of the CHFF crew with the magic of these new-fangled moving picture 'talkies' that all the kids rave about these days.
CHFF TV: A Fact-Filled Look At Week 17
CHFF publisher and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackles the final week of the 2011 regular season like Chuck Bednarik decapitating Frank Gifford with co-host Bob Neumeier and our pals from Comcast Sports Net.
CHFF TV Week 5: Motown Madness, Killer Stats And More
The Week 5 edition of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is a statistical tour de force: a historic game in Detroit, a historic collapse of Pittsburgh's run defense, a battle for supremacy in the AFC East and killer new indicators. We have the NFL covered like a warm Snuggie.
CHFF TV Week 5: the hefty Bandwagon hop
We leap off the Pittsburgh Steelers bandwagon and on to the very crowded Bandwagon of the Black & Blue Division.
CHFF TV exercise program: bandwagon jumping
The Bandwagon is one of our regular features on CHFF TV. This week, we leap off one AFC West Bandwagon and onto another that's rolling out of the AFC South.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team