Articles tagged "Cold Hard Football Facts"
NFL's Dumbest Teams: Chip Kelly Must Re-Educate Philadelphia Eagles
No coach faces bigger challenges in 2013 than Chip Kelly. Not only most he make the leap from college to pros, install his up-tempo offense, find a QB and win over frustrated fans. He must also re-educate the dumbest team in football.
Bonzo The Idiot Monkey's Mock Draft: Geno Smith To Jacksonville
Longtime readers of the Cold, Hard Football Facts know our feelings (if we had them) about mock drafts: they're not worth the data bits they're written on. So we turn our mock draft over to Bonzo the Idiot Monkey, where his selections are no more a blindfolded crap shoot than the mock drafts of the so-called experts.
NFL Draft Data Up The Wazoo: 10-Year Draft History For Each NFL Team
Draft day strategies vary widely from team to team in the NFL, which becomes quite apparent when you break down each club's draft history, position by position and round by round, over the past 10 years.
Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
No city mixes sports and patriotism quite like Boston does on the third Monday of each April – Patriots Day. It’s no coincidence that terrorists chose this day, this location, to attack the city.
NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
Will the Crown Rule ruin the NFL? Scott Kacsmar looks at 556 runs by Adrian Peterson to see if the game’s rushing god will be reduced to a mere mortal in 2013. Results will surprise you.
Slot Machines: Danny Amendola Is The Poor Man's Wes Welker
Danny Amendola does play a similar style of slot receiver to Wes Welker. He just doesn't play it as well, says Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar In fact, Amendola's career average of 8.81 yards per catch is the worst in NFL history.
Wild Thing: Sam Kinison And His 1980s All-Star Band Sing of Unrequited Love
Wild Thing: Sam Kinison And His 1980s All-Star Band Sing of Unrequited Love. Happy Valentine's Day, CHFF style.
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
NFL's Rookie of the Year Finalists: 2012 Drive Stats
Robert Griffin III, Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson earned all the votes for the NFL’s Rookie of the Year. Scott Kacsmar digs into the drive stats produced by these record-setting signal callers in 2012.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012