Articles tagged "Cold"
Old Man Winter Smiles On Houston; Texans History Up North In The Cold
The Houston Texans have played just eight December/January games outdoors in cold-weather cities, including just one at night. But Old Man winter is taking a break Monday night. Temps will approach 60 in frosty Foxboro.
Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our TV special "A Thanksgiving Tailgate," featuring our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing balls, caught the attention of smokeshow actress Elizabeth Banks. She loves our balls!
Hey, Look, We're Trending In Houston
It didn't take long for our quick look at Matt Schaub's 527-yard passing performance against the Jaguars to start trending in the Houston market Sunday night.
CHFF Radio On Patriots.com: Chilly Stories, Hot Babes, Tasty BBQ
CHFF radio is broadcast from Gillette Stadium each week at Patriots.com with CHFF Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and co-host Pat Imig. You can listen live Wednesdays 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. or download the episode on iTunes. We tackle icy NFL stats, hot babes and tasty barbecue each week.
More nut-chilling than ever: the all-new CHFF
The Mighty Cold, Hard Football Facts will hit the 2012 with an icy vengeance: more stats, more features, more content and a nifty whole new look and feel for your fact-filling pleasure. Pass the snuggly mittens, folks. It's going to be a long, cold season.
The NFL's $60 million attendance problem
Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell's pigskin panties appeared tied a knot at the spring meetings last week. Your little panties might bunch up, too, if you suddenly lost 782,000 paying customers and $60 million in revenue at the gate.
CHFF TV: 5 teams that must draft big-time defenders
Cold, Hard Football Facts TV is back with a pre-draft special, pairing the action-packed statistical adventures of the CHFF crew with the magic of these new-fangled moving picture 'talkies' that all the kids rave about these days.
Tailgate Video: Baltimore-style Old Bay grilled shrimp
The CHFF Tailgate Team heads into the kitchen with world-class chef Chris Schlesinger, who grew up on Chesapeake Bay, to learn how to make Baltimore-Style Old Bay grilled shrimp.
Shiny Hood Ornament Man Law triumphs as Falcons fall
Atlanta mortgaged the future to land Shiny Hood Ornament wide receiver Julio Jones in the 2011 draft. The move backfired all season then bottomed out with a no-show offensive performance in the biggest game of the year.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012