Articles tagged "Cleveland Browns"
Bears, Steelers Lead List Of 100 Stingiest Defenses
Here’s a look at the 100 Stingiest Defenses in History, sorted by number of teams that made the Top 100. The Chicago Bears top the list with 10 members of the Top 100, while 10 current franchises have never fielded a Top 100 defense.
The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
Defense wins championships, or so goes the old cliché. But does that trusty crutch of gridiron analysis pass the statistical sniff test? We look at the 100 stingiest defenses in NFL history to find answers.
NFL Offseason: The Good News and the Bad News for the AFC North
It's the third installment of looking at the NFL's eight divisions. This week, the AFC North, which may be the best of the bunch.
Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
The 2012 Patriots are the latest in a long history of sexy NFL offenses that teased football fans with visions of getting lucky but then failed to put out at the big dance. In reality, it's ALWAYS been a mistake to build teams around high-powered offenses.
Super Study Breakdown of Super Bowl XLVII, Part 2
Adam Dobrowolski continues his super study breakdown for Super Bowl XLVII with a focus on Baltimore's late-season swoon and three-game losing streak.
Tom Brady Passes Joe Montana For No. 1 All Time In Playoff Wins
On a weekend when Brady etched his name on another page of the NFL history books, the Baltimore Ravens captured the highest winning percentage in history in road playoff games
NFL Divisional Round Trends, Teams and History
A look at key historic trends about the divisional playoffs and each of the eight teams competing this weekend.
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
2012 Rusher Rating: Adrian Peterson No. 1; Patriots Dominate Team Rankings
Pro Football Researchers Association executive director Ken Crippen looks back at the 2012 regular season Rusher Rating numbers: Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster and Alfred Morris topped the individual list; the New England Patriots dominated the team rankings.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012