Articles tagged "Clay Matthews"
Super Bowl Dreams: Denver Broncos Faves; Green Bay Packers Solid Long Shot
Is it too early to think about the Super Bowl point spread? Of course not, says CHFF Insider oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening. Denver is still a powerful favorite; but Green Bay appears like a solid long-shot play that hinges upon the return of Aaron Rodgers.
Week 10 Trifecta: Contending Colts Need To Win Convincingly
The Week 10 Cold, Hard Football Facts Trifecta expects the Pittsburgh Steelers to rebound from their dismal Week 9 effort; looks for a defensive tussle in Green Bay; and argues that the Colts need to produce some convincing wins to be a true contender, starting Sunday against the Rams.
Stat Pack Week 7: Brain Surgery on the Dumb Texans
Adam Dobrowolski performs the first-ever "brain surgery" of an NFL team, as he breaks down all the intelligence issues in Houston via the Mathletics.
Matter of Facts: Week 7 Statistical Onslaught
The AFC West remains wild with the 6-0 Broncos and Chiefs. We also have our first rematch of 2013 between the Patriots and Jets. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 7 slate.
Week 6 Trifecta: Adrian Peterson's Heavy Heart
The Minnesota Vikings take the field Sunday in the wake of the tragic murder of Adrian Peterson's son. NFL stars often rebound from personal tragedy with big emotional performances, and AP and the Vikings could do the same against the Carolina Panthers.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- The List: NFL's Top Performers in December
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate