Articles tagged "Clay Harbor"
Philadelphia QB Controversy: Nick Foles Better Than Michael Vick
Seasoned by still electrifying vet Michael Vick is battling for his quarterbacking job in Philadelphia against upstart second-year man Nick Foles. But it's no battle at all, writes Justin Henry. Foles is the top dog for the Eagles.
Turnovers Doom Eagles, Bengals Inch Closer to Playoffs
It was close and exciting, until a maelstrom of Eagles mistakes proved costly, giving the Bengals a much-needed 34-13 win on Thursday night.
Captain Comeback: 2012 NFL Rookie QBs Make More History
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at the four rookie quarterbacks who combined for three comeback wins this week, while Tony Romo sets a Dallas record, and the Packers close out Detroit again.
NFC East Week 14: A Winner is Everyone on Sunday
The Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, and Eagles were victorious in Week 14, adding much tension to the Glamour Division in the final three weeks of the regular season.
NFC East Week 5: Pennsylvania Bowl, Giants Served Hash Browns
Justin Henry examines the NFC East after 1/4 of a season. The Giants look to vent, the Eagles fight for PA, and Washington battles an unbeaten.
Captain Comeback: Broncos skewer Dick LeBeau defense again
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar starts Week 1 with Peyton Manning's historic night, Michael Vick's self-inflicted comeback, a first in Minnesota, and the front-running Green Bay Packers.
Stat Attack: RG3 Breaks Rookie QB Record
After the dust settled on week 1 of the NFL season, the stat attack pays homage to the coming of age of another rookie--Robert Griffin III.
Robert Griffin III Lives Up to Hype; Redskins and Eagles' Defenses Stout
RGIII stunned the Saints in his debut for the Redskins, and the Eagles need 4th quarter magic to beat the Browns. CHFF's Justin Henry breaks it down.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".