Articles tagged "Cincinnati Bengals"
After The Facts: First-Round Numbers From The 2013 NFL Draft
The first round of the 78th edition of the NFL Draft did not disappoint, says Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter. Here's a few fact-filled observations about the first 32 picks of the 2013 draft.
The Legend of Limas Sweed: The NFL Receiver Who Couldn't Catch
Draft-niks gushed over Texas Longhorns wide receiver Lima Sweed back in 2008. They overlooked one little problem: Sweed couldn't catch syphilis in a Thai whorehouse. Scott Kacsmar pens a cautionary tale.
Bears, Steelers Lead List Of 100 Stingiest Defenses
Here’s a look at the 100 Stingiest Defenses in History, sorted by number of teams that made the Top 100. The Chicago Bears top the list with 10 members of the Top 100, while 10 current franchises have never fielded a Top 100 defense.
NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
Will the Crown Rule ruin the NFL? Scott Kacsmar looks at 556 runs by Adrian Peterson to see if the game’s rushing god will be reduced to a mere mortal in 2013. Results will surprise you.
NFL Offseason: The Good News and the Bad News for the AFC North
It's the third installment of looking at the NFL's eight divisions. This week, the AFC North, which may be the best of the bunch.
Super Study Breakdown of Super Bowl XLVII, Part 2
Adam Dobrowolski continues his super study breakdown for Super Bowl XLVII with a focus on Baltimore's late-season swoon and three-game losing streak.
Jim Harbaugh Adds Dash Of Kaepernick To San Francisco 49ers Recipe For Success
Scott Kacsmar’s prediction of 10 wins for the 49ers did not work out, but his reasoning did. Find out what drives Jim Harbaugh’s success, and how San Francisco became more title-ready in 2012.
Cup of Statistical Joe: Flacco Best Big-Game QB In NFL Today
Much has been made Ray Lewis’s emotional impact on the Ravens. It's a nice, warm story. The Cold, Hard Football Fact is that Baltimore is in the Super Bowl because Joe Flacco is the best big-game QB in the NFL today.
Texans-Patriots: Payback's A Bitch, But Houston Low On Cash
The Patriots are going into this match up against the Houston Texans with great confidence, even though they will never admit it.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012