Articles tagged "Chris Polk"
NFL Week 3 Statistical Tailgate
Kirk Cousins and Nick Foles dueled in a high scoring affair in Philadelphia while defense dominated in Foxborough: it's our rapid fire look at Week 3's early games.
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Eagles Blowout Bears, 54-11; Face Winner-Take-All Battle With Dallas
The Philadelphia Eagles were embarrassed by the Vikings last week. They responded this week with a 54-11 blowout of the Chicago Bears, one of the most prolific offensive games in franchise history. What does this mean for their winner-take-all Week 17 game in Dallas?
Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
In a snowy NFC showdown that will never be forgotten, the Eagles ran for nearly 300 yards en route to an epic come-from behind victory.
New Orleans Saints, San Francisco 49ers Roll In Sunday Preseason Play
A look at the results of Sunday's preseason games, as well as the rest of the penultimate preseason slate.
Signs Of Progress: Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles Power Past Carolina
We're going to follow closely the evolution of first-year coach Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles this season. They were the dumbest team in football last year. So far, in two preseason games, they look vastly improved in some critical areas of success.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls