Articles tagged "Chris Johnson"
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
New Faces In New Places for the 2014 NFL Season
Since the 12-team playoff format was adopted in 1990, at least four teams have qualified for the playoffs in every season that were not in the postseason the year before.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The AFC Six Pack
The AFC was pared down from 15 living teams to nine by the end of Week 15. Coroner Justin Henry was busy tagging six separate toes.
King of Props Pops a Bottle of Andre
Those following the bets made by the "King of Props" have celebrated frequently this season. Now 25-16 (.610), he looks to keep pouring champagne on Sunday with a pair of compelling props.
King of Props Is a Titan of the Pigskin Industry
Through the first 10 weeks of the season, the "King of Props" is 10 games over .500 at 25-15 (.625). He looks to build on that success with a Thursday night play.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay