Articles tagged "Chris Johnson"
King of Props Pops a Bottle of Andre
Those following the bets made by the "King of Props" have celebrated frequently this season. Now 25-16 (.610), he looks to keep pouring champagne on Sunday with a pair of compelling props.
King of Props Is a Titan of the Pigskin Industry
Through the first 10 weeks of the season, the "King of Props" is 10 games over .500 at 25-15 (.625). He looks to build on that success with a Thursday night play.
Slack Lines, Week 11: Undefeated Mediocrity
An undefeated team is getting eight points. Nick Foles looks unstoppable. The Slack Lines team tries to figure out a topsy-turvy NFL.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues