Articles tagged "Chris Harris"
Scorching King of Props Starts Serving His Super Six
The King of Props has never done worse than .500 on a day of multiple plays during the 2013 season. He's now a stellar 52-27-1 (.658), including an electrifying 32-13 (.711) since Week 9. He tackles his first of six Super Bowl props.
Peyton Manning Quiets Critics With Picture Perfect Performance In AFC Championship
For Peyton Manning, the AFC Championship is a small victory over his naysayers, one that will be further accentuated if he can capture his second Super Bowl ring in two weeks. On Sunday in Denver, Manning dissected and dominated New England's defense.
King of Props Gives a Conference Championship 4-Pack
After going 3-1 in the divisional round, the King of Props is a torrid 49-26-1 (.653) on the season. His loyal subjects are treated to four more plays today.
Super or Else: Championship Statistical Onslaught
Four teams with a combined 50-14 record are vying for two tickets to paradise. It's age before age in the AFC and youth will be served in the NFC.
NFL Myth-busting: Peyton Manning’s Tired, Old Arm Shriveled Up In January
Peyton Manning's tired, old arm couldn't get the job done in January when the Broncos lost the coldest playoff game in team history. Or at least that's the story. Scott Kacsmar tackles the topic in his third of four off-season myths.
2012 San Diego Chargers Led NFL In Blown Leads
CHFF resident medical examiner Justin Henry reopens the case file for the 2012 San Diego Chargers and finds that they coughed up a league-high five halftime leads last season. Philip Rivers tossed 0 TDs and 7 INTs in the second half of those blown games.
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
AFC West: Jamaal Charles Makes History, Peyton Makes Case for MVP
Santa Claus is coming to town and he's got a sack full of great statistical storylines in the AFC West: Jamaal Charles is officially the most explosive RB in NFL history; Peyton Manning is your 2012 MVP. And, heck, even the Chargers won big.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review