Articles tagged "Chris Harris"
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
AFC West: Jamaal Charles Makes History, Peyton Makes Case for MVP
Santa Claus is coming to town and he's got a sack full of great statistical storylines in the AFC West: Jamaal Charles is officially the most explosive RB in NFL history; Peyton Manning is your 2012 MVP. And, heck, even the Chargers won big.
Week 15 in Review: Edge-Of-The-Seat Win For Real And Spectacular Picks
Week 15 was defined by 10 blowouts in 16 NFL games. If you were looking for edge-of-the-seat football, the only place to find it this week was with our real and spectacular picks, which moved the ball forward with a narrow winning week.
Broncos survive Bengals; Raiders lose Pirate Bowl
Denver received contributions from all three phases in 31-23 victory over Cincy while Oakland came up short at the hands of Doug Martin and Tampa Bay.
Stat Pack: Dallas Cowboys America’s (Dumbest) Team; Philip Rivers Epic Choke Job
Podcaster Adam Dobrowolski pours an intoxicating six-pack of CHFFs: Dallas proved it’s America’s dumbest team; Matt Ryan has plenty to prove; time for Andy Reid to go; Patriots need to reassess offensive strategy; Chargers epic choke job and much more.
Captain Comeback: Matt Ryan Passes Tom Brady As NFL's Best QB In The Clutch
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at a wild Week 6 in which Peyton Manning set a record, Matt Ryan set the new standard for clutch win percentage, field goal kickers were relevant, and New England had a serious letdown.
Monday Night Football: Manning Makes History in San Diego
The Denver Broncos complete greatest comeback in MNF history as they overcome a 24-0 halftime deficit to defeat the San Diego Chargers.
Reality Check: Peyton Manning's Monday Night Meltdown
Peyton Manning is still in his honeymoon period with Denver Broncos fans. But his 3-INT first-quarter was the marital equivalent of gassing under the sheets beside his newly betrothed, writes AFC West man Nate Winkler. Oh, the refs sucked, too.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012