Articles tagged "Chris Harris"
New Orleans Saints Cornerbacks With Roots In Canada
A look at Brandon Browner and Delvin Breaux, the New Orleans Saints starting cornerbacks who played in the CFL before making it into the NFL.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 2 of the NFL Season
The Seer of Sayers follows up his 13-3 S/U and ATS Week 1 domination with all you need to know about this week's schedule of games.
AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game-Capsules
The Divisional Round Playoff Capsules, also available in Gel-Tab form.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Who's Faced an Early Test?
With three weeks in the books, which teams are being heavily influenced by their schedule? Adam Dobrowolski examines with this week's six pack of Quality Stats.
Scorching King of Props Starts Serving His Super Six
The King of Props has never done worse than .500 on a day of multiple plays during the 2013 season. He's now a stellar 52-27-1 (.658), including an electrifying 32-13 (.711) since Week 9. He tackles his first of six Super Bowl props.
Peyton Manning Quiets Critics With Picture Perfect Performance In AFC Championship
For Peyton Manning, the AFC Championship is a small victory over his naysayers, one that will be further accentuated if he can capture his second Super Bowl ring in two weeks. On Sunday in Denver, Manning dissected and dominated New England's defense.
King of Props Gives a Conference Championship 4-Pack
After going 3-1 in the divisional round, the King of Props is a torrid 49-26-1 (.653) on the season. His loyal subjects are treated to four more plays today.
Super or Else: Championship Statistical Onslaught
Four teams with a combined 50-14 record are vying for two tickets to paradise. It's age before age in the AFC and youth will be served in the NFC.
NFL Myth-busting: Peyton Manning’s Tired, Old Arm Shriveled Up In January
Peyton Manning's tired, old arm couldn't get the job done in January when the Broncos lost the coldest playoff game in team history. Or at least that's the story. Scott Kacsmar tackles the topic in his third of four off-season myths.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls