Articles tagged "Chris Harris"
AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game-Capsules
The Divisional Round Playoff Capsules, also available in Gel-Tab form.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Who's Faced an Early Test?
With three weeks in the books, which teams are being heavily influenced by their schedule? Adam Dobrowolski examines with this week's six pack of Quality Stats.
Scorching King of Props Starts Serving His Super Six
The King of Props has never done worse than .500 on a day of multiple plays during the 2013 season. He's now a stellar 52-27-1 (.658), including an electrifying 32-13 (.711) since Week 9. He tackles his first of six Super Bowl props.
Peyton Manning Quiets Critics With Picture Perfect Performance In AFC Championship
For Peyton Manning, the AFC Championship is a small victory over his naysayers, one that will be further accentuated if he can capture his second Super Bowl ring in two weeks. On Sunday in Denver, Manning dissected and dominated New England's defense.
King of Props Gives a Conference Championship 4-Pack
After going 3-1 in the divisional round, the King of Props is a torrid 49-26-1 (.653) on the season. His loyal subjects are treated to four more plays today.
Super or Else: Championship Statistical Onslaught
Four teams with a combined 50-14 record are vying for two tickets to paradise. It's age before age in the AFC and youth will be served in the NFC.
NFL Myth-busting: Peyton Manning’s Tired, Old Arm Shriveled Up In January
Peyton Manning's tired, old arm couldn't get the job done in January when the Broncos lost the coldest playoff game in team history. Or at least that's the story. Scott Kacsmar tackles the topic in his third of four off-season myths.
2012 San Diego Chargers Led NFL In Blown Leads
CHFF resident medical examiner Justin Henry reopens the case file for the 2012 San Diego Chargers and finds that they coughed up a league-high five halftime leads last season. Philip Rivers tossed 0 TDs and 7 INTs in the second half of those blown games.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team